essential oil THYME LINALOL bioçlogique
Often used in cases of infection and to provide tone, thyme essential oil is a sure ally in harsh winters. The linalool thyme chemotype is less aggressive for the mucous membranes than the thymol or carvacrol chemotype.
- Chemotyped essential oil of thymus vulgaris CT linalool, 100% pure and organic, obtained by steam distillation. ECOCERT certified.
- origin: France
- distilled part: flowering tops
- main constituents: Linalool, terpinene-4-ol
- organoleptic characteristics: Colorless to pale yellow mobile liquid. Hot and powerful smell.
- precautions for use: Do not use during pregnancy, breastfeeding and children under three years.