Nice organic herboristerie bio
Les Simples de Charlotte - Sensitive skin face lotion - Italian helichrysum & calendula - 100ml
The "sensitive skin face lotion" is to be used as a tonic in the morning and makeup remover in the evening. It is suitable for skin that suffers from tightness, redness and dryness.
The Simples de Charlotte lotions are produced in Provence and in small series with beautiful simple ingredients: hydrosols, vegetable oils, solarized oily macerates and that's it!
The raw materials are 100% French origin, natural and organic (Nature & Progrès certification).
- COSMETIC PROPERTIES -
Italian helichrysum hydrosol (or floral water) activates skin circulation, is anti-inflammatory, healing and astringent.
The oily solarized calendula macerate (which I make myself) is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and healing.
The oily solarized carrot macerate (which I also make myself) is anti-oxidant, brings a healthy glow, prepares the skin for the sun and has a low sun protection index.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -
Helichrysum italicum flower water, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Daucus carota sativa root extract.
- USAGE TIPS -
Shake the bottle then spray the equivalent of 3 sprays on a cotton pad and apply to the face:
in the morning as a lotion and in the evening as a makeup remover. You can complete this treatment, if you wish, with the sensitive skin face balm from Les Simples de Charlotte.
- FORMAT -
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PACKAGINGS AND SHIPPING PACKAGING -
The containers are made of glass with a plastic spray. Remember to reuse or recycle them!
Your product will reach you in eco-packaging (biodegradable, recyclable or recycled).
- BIBLIOGRAPHY -
- "Hydrolatherapy, floral water therapy" by Lydia Bosson and Guénolée Dietz - Editions Amyris
- “Hydrosols, the next aromatherapy” by Suzanne Catty
- "Vegetable oils: health and beauty oils" by Chantal and Lionel Clergeaud - Editions Amyris
- “Schooled flower oils” by Doctor Claudine Luu
- Heinz-Detlef Gregor Lipid composition of Daucus carota roots Phytochemistry, 1977, Volume 16, Issue 7, Pages 953-955
- NOTES -
All products are labeled Nature & Progrès.
The formulations have been validated by an independent institute.
The products are registered on the European cosmetics portal.