Nice organic herboristerie bio
Les Simples de Charlotte - Sensitive skin face balm - Italian helichrysum & calendula - 30ml
The "sensitive skin face balm" offers comfort to skin suffering from tightness, redness and dryness.
The Simples de Charlotte balms are produced in Provence and in small batches with beautiful, simple ingredients: vegetable oils, solarized oily macerates, beeswax, essential oils and that's it!
The raw materials are 100% French origin, natural and organic (Nature & Progrès certification).
- COSMETIC PROPERTIES -
Hemp oil restores elasticity to the skin, is cellular restructuring and moisturizing.
The oily solarized calendula macerate (which I make myself) is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and healing.
Beeswax is film-forming and offers lipid protection.
The essential oil of officinal lavender is anti-inflammatory, healing, skin regenerator and circulatory.
The essential oil of Italian helichrysum activates blood circulation, is anti-inflammatory and healing.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -
Cannabis sativa seed oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Beeswax, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Lavandula angustifolia herb oil, Helichrysum italicum flower oil. Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*.
* naturally present in essential oils
- USAGE TIPS -
Place a small amount of balm in the palm of your hand, melt it and apply it to a face moistened beforehand with, if you wish, the sensitive skin lotion from Les Simples de Charlotte. Gently massage.
- FORMAT -
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PACKAGINGS AND SHIPPING PACKAGING -
The containers are made of glass with an aluminum lid. Remember to reuse or recycle them!
Your product will reach you in eco-packaging (biodegradable, recyclable or recycled).
- BIBLIOGRAPHY -
- "Vegetable oils: health and beauty oils" by Chantal and Lionel Clergeaud - Editions Amyris
- Oomah B.D., Busson M., Godfrey D. V., Drover J. C.G. Characteristics of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil . Food Chemistry76 (2002) 33–43.
- ZITTERL-EGLSEER K .; SOSA S .; JURENITSCH J .; SCHUBERT-ZSILAVECZ M .; DELLA LOGGIA R; TUBARO A .; BERTOLDI M .; FRANZ C .; Anti-oedematous activities of the main triterpendiol esters of marigold (Calendula officinalis L.) Journal of 1997, vol. 57, no2, pp. 139-144 (pdf copy)
- Kishimoto S, Maoka T, Sumitomo K, Ohmiya A. Analysis of carotenoid composition in petals of calendula (Calendula officinalis L.). Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2005 Nov;69(11):2122-8
- "Essential oils - 2000 years of aromatherapeutic discoveries for a medicine of the future" by Dominique Baudoux
- "Aromatherapy" by Dr Jean Valnet Éditions Maloine
- "Aromatherapy exactly" by Fr. Franchomme and Dr D. Pénoël
- "The Aromatherapy Bible" by Nerys Purchon
- "Aromatherapy" by Nelly Grosjean
- NOTES -
All products are labeled Nature & Progrès.
The formulations have been validated by an independent institute.
The products are registered on the European cosmetics portal.