Nice organic herboristerie bio
Les Simples de Charlotte - Oily skin face balm - wild myrtle & camelina - 30ml
The "oily skin face balm" is particularly suitable for skin with small imperfections (shiny skin, dilated pores and small pimples).
The Simples de Charlotte balms are produced in Provence and in small batches with beautiful, simple ingredients: vegetable oils, solarized oily macerates, beeswax, essential oils and that's it!
The raw materials are 100% French origin, natural and organic (Nature & Progrès certification).
- COSMETIC PROPERTIES -
Hemp oil restores elasticity to the skin, is cellular restructuring and moisturizing.
Camelina oil is softening, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and brightens the skin.
Beeswax is film-forming and offers lipid protection.
The essential oil of officinal lavender is anti-inflammatory, healing, skin regenerator, circulatory.
The essential oil of wild myrtle is astringent and anti-infectious.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -
Cannabis sativa seed oil, Camelina sativa seed oil, Beeswax, Lavandula angustifolia herb oil, Myrtus communis leaf oil. Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*.
* naturally present in essential oils
- USAGE TIPS -
Place a small amount of balm in the palm of your hand, melt it and apply it to a face moistened beforehand with, if you wish, the oily skin lotion from Les Simples de Charlotte. Gently massage.
- FORMAT -
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PACKAGINGS AND SHIPPING PACKAGING -
The containers are made of glass with an aluminum lid. Remember to reuse or recycle them!
Your product will reach you in eco-packaging (biodegradable, recyclable or recycled).
- BIBLIOGRAPHY -
- "Vegetable oils: health and beauty oils" by Chantal and Lionel Clergeaud - Editions Amyris
- Oomah B.D., Busson M., Godfrey D. V., Drover J. C.G. Characteristics of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil . Food Chemistry76 (2002) 33–43.
- C. Plut, C. Seyrig, C. Leclerc. Camelina Oil. Phytotherapy (2010) 8: 1–4
- "Your natural beauty" by Chantal Clergeaud
- "Essential oils - 2000 years of aromatherapeutic discoveries for a medicine of the future" by Dominique Baudoux
- "Practical notebooks of aromatherapy - Vol 2 - Dermatology" by Dominique Baudoux - Editions Amyris
- NOTES -
All products are labeled Nature & Progrès.
The formulations have been validated by an independent institute.
The products are registered on the European cosmetics portal.