Nice organic herboristerie bio
Les Simples de Charlotte - Baby face and body balm - calendula - 30ml
The "baby and child lotion" is particularly suitable for refreshing and cleaning the sensitive skin of children and toddlers. Guaranteed without essential oil.
The Simples de Charlotte lotions are produced in Provence and in small series with beautiful, simple ingredients: hydrosols, vegetable oils, solarized oily macerates and that's it!
The raw materials are 100% French origin, natural and organic (Nature & Progrès certification).
- COSMETIC PROPERTIES -
Rose centifolia hydrosol is refreshing, anti-inflammatory and has a sweet and sweet scent.
The oily solarized calendula macerate (which I make myself) is anti-inflammatory and healing.
The oily solarized carrot macerate (which I also make myself) is anti-oxidant and has a low sun protection index.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -
Rosa centifolia flower water, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Daucus carota sativa root extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract.
- USAGE TIPS -
Shake the bottle then spray the equivalent of 3 sprays on a cotton pad and apply delicately to baby's face or body to clean it. Gently massage. You can combine this treatment with, if you wish, the moisturizing baby balm of the Simples de Charlotte.
- FORMAT -
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PACKAGINGS AND SHIPPING PACKAGING -
The containers are made of glass with a plastic spray. Remember to reuse or recycle them!
Your product will reach you in eco-packaging (biodegradable, recyclable or recycled).
- "Hydrolatherapy, floral water therapy" by Lydia Bosson and Guénolée Dietz - Editions Amyris
« Hydrosols, the next aromatherapy » de Suzanne Catty
- "Vegetable oils: health and beauty oils" by Chantal and Lionel Clergeaud - Editions Amyris
- ZITTERL-EGLSEER K .; SOSA S .; JURENITSCH J .; SCHUBERT-ZSILAVECZ M .; DELLA LOGGIA R; TUBARO A .; BERTOLDI M .; FRANZ C .; Anti-oedematous activities of the main triterpendiol esters of marigold (Calendula officinalis L.) Journal of 1997, vol. 57, no2, pp. 139-144 (pdf copy)
- Heinz-Detlef Gregor Lipid composition of Daucus carota roots Phytochemistry, 1977, Volume 16, Issue 7, Pages 953-955
- NOTES -
All products are labeled Nature & Progrès.
The formulations have been validated by an independent institute.
All my products are certified by the Nature & Progrès organic label.