Nice organic herboristerie bio
Les Simples de Charlotte - Firming Body Balm - Peppermint & Meadowsweet - 120ml
The "firming body balm" has been formulated to firm the parts of the body which lack tone (thighs, stomach and arms).
The Simples de Charlotte balms are produced in Provence and in small batches with beautiful, simple ingredients: vegetable oils, solarized oily macerates, beeswax, essential oils and that's it!
The raw materials are 100% French origin, natural and organic (Nature & Progrès certification).
- COSMETIC PROPERTIES -
Hemp oil restores elasticity to the skin, is cellular restructuring and moisturizing.
The solarized oily macerate of meadowsweet (which I make myself) is anti-inflammatory, astringent and tonic.
Beeswax is film-forming and offers lipid protection.
The essential oil of rosemary with camphor / 1.8 cineole is tonic, venous decongestant and helps in the clearance of fat.
The essential oil of peppermint is invigorating, decongestant and refreshing.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -
Cannabis sativa seed oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Beeswax, Cannabis sativa seed oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Beeswax, Filipendula ulmaria flower extract, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf oil, Mentha piperita herb oil. Limonene*, Linalool*.
* naturally present in essential oils.
- USAGE TIPS -
Place a dab of balm in the palm of your hand, melt it and apply it to previously moistened areas of the body that lack tone: thighs, stomach and arms. Massage vigorously.
- PRECAUTIONS FOR USE -
The use of the firming balm is not recommended for children and pregnant women.
- FORMAT -
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PACKAGINGS AND SHIPPING PACKAGING -
The containers are made of glass with an aluminum lid. Remember to reuse or recycle them!
Your product will reach you in eco-packaging (biodegradable, recyclable or recycled).
- BIBLIOGRAPHY -
- "Vegetable oils: health and beauty oils" by Chantal and Lionel Clergeaud - Editions Amyris
- Oomah B.D., Busson M., Godfrey D. V., Drover J. C.G. Characteristics of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil . Food Chemistry76 (2002) 33–43.
- The oils of solarized flowers by Doctor Claudine Luu
- Plants of well-being by Michel Pierre
- Natural cosmetics by Tiphaine Chagnoux and Hélène Baron
- My bible of essential oils by Danièle Festy
- NOTES -
All products are labeled Nature & Progrès.
The formulations have been validated by an independent institute.
The products are registered on the European cosmetics portal.