Nice organic herboristerie bio
Les Simples de Charlotte - Lip balm - propolis & laurel - 14ml
The lip balm brings softness and healing to fragile, chapped or damaged lips.
The Simples de Charlotte products are produced in Provence and in small batches with beautiful, simple ingredients: vegetable oils, solarized oily macerates, beeswax, essential oils and that's it!
The raw materials are 100% French origin, natural and organic (Nature & Progrès certification).
- COSMETIC PROPERTIES -
Hemp oil restores elasticity to the skin, is cellular restructuring and moisturizing.
The oily solarized macerate of fine lavender (which I also make myself) is softening and healing.
Beeswax is film-forming and offers lipid protection.
The essential oil of noble laurel is antiseptic and purifying.
Propolis is purifying and restorative.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -
Cannabis sativa seed oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Beeswax, Propolis extract, Lavandula officinalis flower extract, Laurus nobilis leaf oil.
- USAGE TIPS -
Push the bottom of the tube to bring up the balm and apply it directly to the lips.
- FORMAT -
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PACKAGINGS AND SHIPPING PACKAGING -
The containers are in kraft.
Your product will reach you in eco-packaging (biodegradable, recyclable or recycled).
- BIBLIOGRAPHY -
- "Vegetable oils: health and beauty oils" by Chantal and Lionel Clergeaud - Editions Amyris
- Oomah BD, Busson M., Godfrey DV, Drover JCG Characteristics of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil. Food Chemistry76 (2002) 33–43.
- "Essential oils - 2000 years of aromatherapeutic discoveries for a medicine of the future" by Dominique Baudoux
- "Aromatherapy" by Dr Jean Valnet Éditions Maloine
- "Aromatherapy exactly" by Fr. Franchomme and Dr D. Pénoël
- "The Aromatherapy Bible" by Nerys Purchon
- "Aromatherapy" by Nelly Grosjean
- NOTES -
All products are labeled Nature & Progrès.
The formulations have been validated by an independent institute.
The products are registered on the European cosmetics portal.