Nice organic herboristerie bio
Les Simples de Charlotte - Face balm mature skin - rose & poppy - 30ml
The "mature skin face balm" is a nourishing treatment to prevent and reduce the signs of aging on your skin.
The Simples de Charlotte balms are produced in Provence and in small batches with beautiful, simple ingredients: vegetable oils, solarized oily macerates, beeswax, essential oils and that's it!
The raw materials are 100% French origin, natural and organic (Nature & Progrès certification).
- COSMETIC PROPERTIES -
Hemp oil restores elasticity to the skin, is cellular restructuring and moisturizing.
The oily solarized poppy macerate (which I make myself) is anti-wrinkle, decongestant and softening.
Beeswax is film-forming and offers lipid protection.
Carrot essential oil is regenerating, skin tonic and lightens age spots.
Damask rose essential oil is anti-degenerative and astringent.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS -
Cannabis sativa seed oil, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Beeswax, Papayer rhoeas flower extract, Daucus carota sativa seed oil, Rosa damascena flower oil, Citronellol *, Geraniol *, Limonene *.
* naturally present in essential oils
- USAGE TIPS -
Place a dab of balm in the palm of your hand, melt it and apply it to a face previously moistened with, if you wish, the mature skin lotion from Les Simples de Charlotte. Gently massage.
- FORMAT -
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY PACKAGINGS AND SHIPPING PACKAGING -
The containers are made of glass with an aluminum lid. Remember to reuse or recycle them!
Your product will reach you in eco-packaging (biodegradable, recyclable or recycled).
- BIBLIOGRAPHY -
- "Vegetable oils: health and beauty oils" by Chantal and Lionel Clergeaud - Editions Amyris
- “Schooled flower oils” by Doctor Claudine Luu
- "Your natural beauty" by Chantal Clergeaud
- "Essential oils - 2000 years of aromatherapeutic discoveries for a medicine of the future" by Dominique Baudoux
- "Energy aromatherapy-Healing with the soul of plants" by Lydia Bosson
- NOTES -
All products are labeled Nature & Progrès.
The formulations have been validated by an independent institute.
The products are registered on the European cosmetics portal.